About Spanish Language
Spanish is a Romance language that originated in the Iberian Peninsula of Europe. Today, it is a global language with nearly 500 million native speakers, mainly in Spain and the Americas. It is the world’s second-most spoken native language after Mandarin Chinese, and the world’s fourth-most spoken language overall after English, Mandarin Chinese, and Hindi.
Why you should learn Spanish language?
- Spanish is a global language, it’s an official, national, or widely spoken language in 44 countries, including the United States.
- Multiple career paths like tourism, foreign service, translation, interpretation, language teaching, journalism, international business for which proficiency in spoken and written Spanish can be a valuable asset.
- Spanish is not a difficult language to learn, Written Spanish is almost completely phonetic. You can pronounce most Spanish words with little effort. There are thousands of cognates like English – words that sound the same and have the same meanings.
- Your personality can change, depending on the language you speak. No doubt learning Spanish will expand your own personal universe.
- You might come across as an entirely different person when speaking in Spanish.
- You can enhance your travelling experience by speaking Spanish, you will enjoy yourself to the fullest and earn their appreciation and open the door to a genuine interaction and connection.
- DELE- Diplomas de Español Como Lengua Extranjera (Diplomas of Spanish as Foreign Language).
- DELE Spanish Diplomas are official titles certifying degree of competence and mastery of the Spanish language, granted by Spain’s Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport.
They are useful to facilitate promotion at work and access to education, both in Spain and in the other countries where the tests are taken.
Levels of Spanish language
A1: Breakthrough or beginner.
A2: Way stage or elementary.
B1: Threshold or intermediate.
B2: Vantage or upper intermediate.
C1: Effective Operational Proficiency or advanced.
C2: Mastery or proficiency.