Join Our Team
Universal Language Hub
2 to 5+ years
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Relationship building (or team building)
- Ability to teach and mentor
- Overseeing all activities within a team
- Deciding how to approach tasks and develop a plan to accomplish them
- Distributing information to team members and stakeholders
- Keeping track of and structuring various tasks, employees, and documents
- Determining the goals that members will work toward
- Coach team members
- Develop team strengths and improve weaknesses
- Identity team goals and evaluate team progress
- Resolve conflict
- Organize team initiatives
2 to 4+ years
- Communication skills
- Attending and active listening
- A non-judgemental approach
- Respect for confidentiality and professional boundaries
- Resilience, patience, and humility
- A genuine interest in others
- Counseling training
- Listening to students’ academic, emotional, social, and behavioral concerns in an open and non-judgemental way
- Working directly with students to develop solutions and set achievable goals
- Helping students know and understand details about a particular course etc
- Coordinating between Trainers and students
- Developing, monitoring, and assisting with counseling programs
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly reports
1 to 4+ years
- Active listener
- Outgoing personality
- Computer skills
- Product knowledge
- Organizational skills
- Studying the details of each offering and remaining abreast of updates to these offerings
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals’ contact details
- Calling active and budding leads to encourage the purchase of items
- Addressing clients’ uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time
- Noting important details of each conversation
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sales team for closing
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others’ dispositions
- Should have minimum 3+ yrs experience of teaching in coaching or same field
- An Engaging Personality and Teaching Style for Sr level NEET faculty
- Good communication Skills. Knowledge of Subject Matter
- Taking classes at our centers, where the company gives classes and also online classes
- Taking doubt classes for students at the center
- Developing study material for the NEET/JEE and other entrance exam programs
- Reviewing already created study material for further improvement and enhancement
- Developing questions for the purpose of Assignments, Practice Questions, Test Papers, and Daily Practice Worksheets, etc.
- Conducting extra classes when required to help weak students or to give more grilling to good students.
- Complete the entire syllabus of the designated batches well in time with full satisfaction of students, parents, and the management
- Maintain a cohesive, non-political, and transparent atmosphere in the staff room/organization
- Keep upgrading the knowledge base by studying new and revised books on the subject
- Participate and contribute to all the events, activities, initiatives organized by the management/head office
Min 2 years
- Create lesson plans for students. Devise and present lecture material
- Grade student essays and tests. Ensure that the classroom stays orderly
- Developing and fostering the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of students, according to age, ability and aptitude
- Planning and delivering lessons, setting and marking assignments
- Assessing and recording students’ progress
- The candidate Should have excellent knowledge in the respective subject.
- Should be well qualified in their respective field.
- Must have experience in online teaching.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should have excellent time management skills.
- Should be sincere and committed.
- Openness to feedback and passion for teaching and learning.
- Actively encourage, motivate, and engage with students during the instructional session.
- Maintain student attention and re-engage distracted students.
- Tutoring the students and clarifying their doubts.
- Ensuring the seamless execution of content during the sessions.
- Interacting with parents/guardians as needed.
- Reviewing and editing content to ensure accuracy.
- Fostering a love for respective subjects in the students and boosting their confidence.
- Being responsive during work hours via text, email, and over the phone.
- Ensuring a peaceful environment to conduct the online classes.
- Assessing each student at regular intervals.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Should know the IELTS system well and its exams.
- Good Presentation and Teaching Skills.
- Teaching certificate is preferable.
- An ability to communicate effectively with students and other candidates of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Teaching IELTS.
- Making teaching plans for the IELTS Program.
- Managing the class, preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students.
- Attend walk-ins and telephonic queries for IELTS.
- At least 2+ years of experience in IELTS Teaching.
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and must have proficiency in drafting mails.
- Must have interpersonal skills to deal with the clients.
- Passionate to learn and respond efficiently.
- Capable to maintain the task report of the team.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel/word/power point).
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
- Organize and coordinate office operations and procedures.
- Establish and implement office procedures and practices.
- Speaking with clients over the phone and in-person.